Doing the Work of God (Meaning of Life)



The meaning of life: Your role in God's Work regardless of what comes your way that is not of God.

John 6:28-29
Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him (Christ Jesus) whom He has sent.

So much of this life confuses us; for it is humanly impossible to discern all that goes on in this world. That perpetual "butterfly effect" every person makes to affect and effect every other person is so infinitive (with every infinite moment).

That we cannot fully grasp the realities and intricacies of this world (individually nor collectively) shows that the Lord is the one to fully get the Glory.

And yet, with that Glory, He also accepts our perceived and directed blame at Him.

But regardless of what joy, hardships, happiness, sorrow, much, or little you face in this life, the Lord's sole focus and responsibility is to work it all together for Good to bring any and every one to believe on God the Father and His Son Christ Jesus.

Jesus never fully comprehended the world (Him as human), but He absolutely comprehended this aspect of doing the Work of God to bring Salvation to those who accept it.

The work He began, handed down to the Disciples, and continually handed down to all who read His Word and experience Him will seed and water to bring people to the Lord.

You may not even be a believer, yet He still speaks and your spirit picks up of Him. And those that do see and hear and gave a heart after Him also play a part in this same Work of the Lord.

I'm not taking about mission work, and opening churches (which can make up a apart of it)... it is about demonstrating God's Love from all people to all people. Some through their careers, hobbies, lifestyles, art, community, skills, and more. Even in the perseverance of what is not the Lord.

Each one of us (believer or not) is breathed upon to guide their life to and fro as He orchestrates (influences) our life and His Kingdom for the positive.

Feast on this same meat to openly and willingly be a part of doing God's Work (His Will).

John 4:34-38
Jesus says unto them, My meat [that which I feast on, live on, and have necessity for] is to do the will of Him that sent Me, and to finish His work. Do you not say, There are yet four months, and then comes harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together. And herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. I sent you to reap that whereon you bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and you are entered into their labours.

John 5:17,19,24
But Jesus answered them, My Father works hitherto, and I work. Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he does, these also does the Son likewise. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that hears my word, and believes on Him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 9:4-5
I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

John 10:37-38
If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though you believe not me, believe the works: that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

John 14:10-14
Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwells in me, He does the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in My name, I will do it.

John 17:1-5
These words Jesus spoke, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify your Son, that your Son also may glorify thee: As you have given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know You the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which you gave me to do. And now, O Father, you glorify me with your own self, with the glory which I had with you before the world was.


Comments

Popular Posts