- Reconciliation / Redemption.
- Righteousness / Justification.
- Holy / Sanctified.
- That there are sins of the flesh, and the Sin of not believing on Jesus Christ. All sins of the flesh for every human being was dealt with at one time for all time for all people by Christ at the Cross. The Sin of not believing is the only Sin we have to deal with personally and is up to each of us individually to believe in Christ Jesus for Salvation.
- That Repentance is just the turning away from not believing in Christ Jesus to believing in Him.
- That God is no respecter of persons—in that He cannot treat anyone different than anyone else. Even between males / females, Jew / Gentiles, slave / free, and believers / non-believers.
- Christ took care of sins.
- Christ took care of sickness and disease.
- Christ took care of the world’s curse.
- Christ took care of defeating Satan.
For when we were still without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die; yet perhaps for a good man someone would even dare to die. But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath He [Christ Jesus] appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.